Deliciously Dark cheesecake with lemon cookies
Hmmm! Time for something very delicious! And if you wish, you can decorate the cheesecake with Easter eggs for the coming Easter season.
4 pieces Deliciously Dark brownie cookies (140 gr)
25 gr of butter
400 gr monchou (Philadelphia or another cream cheese is also possible)
120 gr sugar
10 pieces of all butter lemon cookies (lemon cookies)
100 gr mascarpone
1 dl whipped cream
20 gr of powdered sugar
On request: 1 Deliciously Dark cookie or Easter eggs.
We use a cake mold of 20 cm in diameter.
1. Preheat the oven to 150 C.
2. Cover the bottom of your cake mold with baking paper. Grind the brownie biscuits finely in a machine or put them in a bag and beat them with a rolling pin.
3. Put the crumbs in a bowl and melt your butter on a low heat. Once the butter has melted, put in the cookie crumbs and stir well. Pour the mixture over the bottom inside your cake mold and press it with the underside of a spoon so that it is evenly spread out. Put the cake mold in the fridge while you make the rest of the recipe.
4. Put the monchou in a large bowl with the sugar and mix it with a mixer. Add the eggs one by one and mix well between each egg before adding the next one.
5. Crumble the lemon cookies and stir them through the monchou mixture. Pour it in the cake mold. Put the mold in the preheated oven and let it bake for about 40 minutes or until the top is firm but still a little wobbly to the touch. Remove it from the oven and allow to cool completely to room temperature. Then put the cake in the refrigerator to continue the drying process.
6. For the topping, mix the mascarpone and powdered sugar. In a separate bowl, mix the whipped cream and scoop through the mascarponemixture.
7. Spread the mascarpone mixture over the top and let the cheesecake stiffen for a few hours in the refrigerator.
8. If you wish, you can crumble 1 more Deliciously Dark cookie before serving and decorate the cheesecake, especially for Easter, the cheesecake with Easter eggs. Enjoy your meal!
You could use the Handmade Cheese-onion palmiers too! replacing the salmon with ham is a tasty alternative.